Pleasant Things Don'T Make Good Stories
0 comment Thursday, July 3, 2014 |
Mangled Tolkien quote above notwithstanding, I have to admit this week it's true! Things have been ticking along, going apace and isn't very exciting storytelling - lots of sun, lots of lazing about and eating pizza and leftover chocolate, lots of watering the garden and waiting for produce. Lots of cats harassing the hell out any feathered thing daring to attempt to nest in the hedge (no nests there this year methinks). Even with all the lovely weather, my hands have been problematic lately and writing and painting have been painful. So many ideas and things I want to do...I just have to figure out how to do it even when haiku painting isn't quite working. *sigh* I'll find a way.
So enjoying the day outside and hope you're managing to do the same.

Labels: